Table of Contents
It’s not an easy job to choose a suitable lipstick for yourself. Many cosmetic brands have claimed that their lipsticks are the best since they have the long-lasting effect and a wide range of color choices. To make the market more competitive, SeneGence has launched their premier product called Lipsense.
After its debut, Lipsense has become a phenomenon in the market because of its beautiful features. Just by a simple search on google and youtube, you will easily find thousands of blogs, articles, forum threads discussing on Lipsense.
As Lipsense is getting more and more attention, there are several questions regarding its features, its effectiveness, and its application. Among those problems, there is one issue that this article will discuss and explain further. It is how to remove Lipsense without Ooops remover.
What is Lipsense
Before we go to the main part of how to remove Lipsense without Ooops, first let’s take a look at what Lipsense is.
LipSense is one of the best product of SeneGence that has left users in awe because of its remarkable strands. There are thousands of cheap drugstore lipsticks out there, but many women are willing to pay the double amount of a typical lipstick for a set of Lipsense. Reasons behind this are numerous. The most obvious one is due to what SeneGence claims the permanent effect on your lips. Which means Lipsense doesn’t just stay on your lips for a couple of hours, it glues to your lips up to 18 hours!
This lipstick is waterproof, kiss-proof, smudge-proof. This video on youtube is one among thousand reviews that show Lipsense smudge test. After application, you can neither rub the color off nor leave any marks on your glass. Isn’t it wonderful?
Additionally, SeneGence is one of the few companies that claim their products using no GMO, no cruelty, no gluten, no wax, and no lead. Lead and cruelty are the two ingredients that no women want to have in their lipsticks. Plus, Lipsense is 100% vegan. It is a definite and strong message that SeneGence wants its users to receive, which has created an amazing movement in the lipstick world. Buy the lipstick that is good for your health.
With a sharp business sense, SeneGence providers customers with more than 50 separate colors as well as topcoat gloss. The company encourages its customers to design their color by mixing different colors.
To be the owner of Lipsense, one needs to pay around $25, and then $20 of lip gloss. Since Lipsense has a powerful, durable nature, it’s better to purchase a lipstick Ooops remover which costs $10. Here is where the question appears. Is it necessary to buy Ooops remover? How can I save money? How to remove Lipsense without Ooops?
READ BELOW THE BEST LIPSENSE REVIEWS HERE offers you a more in-depth information on this product in the market.
Is Lipsense worth the hype?
Despite the fact that people are struggling to find out how to remove Lipsense without Ooops, this lipstick is no doubt a dream of many women. The long-lasting feature is genuinely what women are looking for in a lipstick. Many users feedback that Lipsense only stays on their lips up to eight to nine hours – less than what SeneGence has promised. However, you just need to reapply it again; then you are worry-free the next eight hour. That’s not so many lipsticks can do.
What makes Lipsense a wonder in the lipstick market is its ingredients. Tree peony root extract or Paeonol has recently proved by a study of the Institute of Pharmaceutics at Zhejiang University to shield your skins from UV light, thus preventing the formation of pigments of skin cells. St. John’s wort extract is a mood lifter, helps reduce anxiety and stress.
How to apply Lipsense
To maximize the long-lasting effect of Lipsense, users should follow the steps below:
- Since Lipsense molecularly stays on your lips, it’s better that you clean your lips throughout before applying it. The best way to do it is to exfoliate your lips. Simple combinations such as olive oil and sugar or baking soda will help.
- Make sure that your lips are parched. You can check by dabbing a tissue paper onto your lips to let it absorb the last drop of water.
- Shake the tube of Lipsense
- Apply a thin layer of Lipsense one at a time. Do not go back and forth or try to rub it off. Allow the color to dry.
- After the first application, you should apply two to three more layers to make sure that your lips are well covered.
- Applying Lipsense gloss is the last significant step. Lipsense gloss helps lock the color and moisturize your lips. Remember to reapply the gloss if you think your lips are dry.
- Use Ooops remover to remove unwanted marks.
How to remove Lipsense without Ooops
Now you know how to apply Lipsense correctly, it’s time to find out how to remove it. Usually, SeneGence will sell a set of Lipsense including Ooops remover. But if you don’t want to use it, there are numerous ways to remove Lipsense without using Ooops.
So how to remove Lipsense without Ooops?
How to remove Lipsense in a natural way? Without Ooops, you can still erase your unwanted lipstick by using coconut oil. Coconut oil is no longer a stranger to beauty lovers since it has many wonderful effects on our skin and hair. Coconut oil is an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-yeast product. It helps fix chapped lips by providing minerals, lauric acid, and moisture to the lips.
Because of the outstanding features, coconut oil can be used as a makeup remover since it does not only wash away the toughest ingredients from Lipsense but also nourish your lips. However, these features alone come from organic cold-pressed coconut oil. Low-quality oil often causes the undesirable outcome. Therefore, you should be careful when choosing coconut oil.
The easiest way to use coconut oil as Lipsense remover is to pour a small amount of coconut oil on a cotton pad, then wipe your lips gently. If you still feel that the color doesn’t go away, use another pad to clean.
Oil Cleansing Method
Oil cleansing method is no longer a stranger to makeup lovers due to its wonderful effect and all nature-friendly. Two most commonly used ingredients in oil cleansing method are olive oil and castor oil.
Castor oil, from castor plant, is widely used in tropical regions. Its benefits are significant. According to North Carolina State University, castor oil help remove dead skin cells, detoxify the skin by unclogging pores and glands. It is a perfect ingredients for dry lips and skins since it heals, moisturizes, and soften skins.
Olive oil contains an antioxidant elements, which improve the skin’s quality and at the same time shield the skin from ultraviolet light exposure. Olive oil is also a natural dissolvent agent, which is perfect for any hard-to-remove ingredients.
Because of the wonderful features, olive oil and castor oil are the ideal combination for Lipsense remover. All you need to do is to put castor oil (1/3) with olive oil (2/3) into a bowl, mix it well and use the mixture to remove Lipsense. You can store the excess oil in a jar and reuse it next time. This recipe does not only help remove the famous hard-to-remove Lipsense but also moisturize your lips and enhance your lips’ skin color. The ingredients are cheap and easy to find in any drug stores and supermarkets.
Eye Makeup Remover
The eyes are the most dedicated parts of the body. Thus it needs special care and attention. Additionally, eyeliner and mascara are more difficult to remove compared to foundation and lipstick. That’s why eye makeup removers are invented as an extra yet essential accessory for makeup lovers. Most eye makeup removers contain glycerin, which is a commonly used ingredient in skincare products to help moisturize the skin, 
How to remove Lipsense without Ooops using eye makeup remover? It’s essential to remove it with a right approach as follow:
- Remember to shake the bottle well before use to make sure you have all the ingredients on your cotton pad.
- Apply the cotton pad gently on your lips and let it rest there for a while.
- Wipe your lips in one direction.
- If the color is still there, use another cotton pad and do it again.
Foops Makeup Remover
How to remove Lipsense most easily? The answer is to use removers from SeneGence. But if you want to remove Lipsense without using Ooops, there is another option from SeneGence that you should consider. Foops Makeup Remover from SeneGence offers a better and quicker way to remove Lipsense. This product features many miraculous ingredients that do not only help with removing Lipsense but also nourishing your lips.
Foops makeup remover contains SenePlex Complex – a new combination from SeneGence’s laboratory. According to SeneGence, SenePlex Complex derives from “unique ingredients and raw materials that allows for penetration and delivery of the actives into the second layer of the skin.” 
SenePlex Complex encourages cellular production. Dead cells are replaced by new cells quicker, maintaining a great deal of the skin’s moisture. This process also keeps the collagen content of the skin. Thus it allows the skin to be firmed and elastic.
Foops makeup remover also comprises many great ingredients including:
- Green tea leaf extract is believed to protect skin from UV and inflammations.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract is an anti-inflammatory element. Arnica Montana Flower is widely used in homeopathic remedy for injury and pain. It also helps relax the muscles and restore its suppleness.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) is a vital element to our skin. Vitamin A deficiency could lead to many abnormalities such as sun damage, aging, and even skin cancer. Vitamin A helps restore the skin’s moisture, thus making our skin glows. It also stimulates skin collagen production which makes our skin look firm and healthy. Vitamin A reduces the risk of getting skin cancers and other skin diseases.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) is an antioxidant which boosts the removing process and heals skin ailments. Vitamin E shields your lips from long-term effects of sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Another reason why Foops is more compelling than Ooops is that of the double-size bottle. One tube of Ooops is 25 ml and costs $10, whereas Foops tube is 50 ml for $20.
How to use Foops
The technique of using Foops is quite simple. However, you should follow these steps below for best effect:
- Shake the bottle well. This step helps all the ingredients re-mix together.
- Use only a small amount of Foops for your lips. You can squeeze it into your finger tip and apply it onto your lips.
- Let it rest for at least 20 seconds
- Then finally remove it with a wet washcloth
- You should use lip care products such as lip balm or coconut oil to moisturize your lips afterwards.
Neutrogena Face Soap Bar
Neutrogena Face Soap Bar is an effective method to remove Lipsense. One bar costs $2.49, only a fraction of Ooops remover. Neutrogena Face Soap Bar is a fragrance-free product without any harsh ingredients. To remove Lipsense using this soap bar, you should use a Q-tip to make this process easier. Use a wet Q-tip, rub it over the soap bar, then apply to your lips. Wait a few seconds, and the color is gone.
Lipsense is a fine product with many exciting features. However, along with its wonders, users are struggling with how to remove Lipsense without Ooops. After this article, now you have acquired some tricks to make your removing process less hard and confusing.
If you find this article useful, please LIKE and SHARE with your friends.