Table of Contents
Warts are a benign disease, but they can spread so soon as they need for early treatment . Warts do not cause any danger but make you bother about reducing a lot of aesthetics.
Warts are a common disease in young people, aged 15-30, caused by an HPV virus . The location is in the front half of the foot.
Warts do not appear to touch the toad skin as some people may have thought, but the grainy scars such as it cause by the virus so that it can spread.
So, do you know what are the top 9 essential oils for warts and home remedies and the cause and characteristics of warts?
What are seed warts?
Seed warts are a skin disease, formed by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) virus. HPV penetrates the skin through visible scratches .
Seed warts can heal for months to come to a new understanding. On skin expression, warts can be small white or pink flesh pores.
As some people may think, warts do not come from the toad skin, but these fungal-like lesions cause by viruses, so they can be transmitted by direct or indirect contact (like sharing utensils, clothing, especially in wet conditions) , .
Warts also spread from one area of the skin to another in the same patient if they were in close contact, causing the virus to touch the skin (such as a man with facial acne on his face if shaved Shaving warts can cause the virus to spread to other areas of the face).
Some cases of warts can go away on its own, but not many. So it is best to treat it early because the longer it takes, the more warts spread.
What are the characteristics of warts?
Warts are small, rough, benign tumors that often appear on the hands and feet . You may also see warts between toes.
In addition to causing aesthetics, warts also cause pain and create a very unpleasant feeling. These ugly tumors are very contagious; it can grow on the skin, individually or in groups looking very ugly .
Through some wart images, you can see that the warts lesions are dull yellow or small skin color with sesame seeds, green peas, grows to 5mm in diameter . The lesions at this time are high gray, sometimes cracked on the surface, very painful.
Patients often cut the tip of the tip to move quickly but several days after the lesion grows thick again and appear new lesions, sometimes clusters of mosaic . The disease is contagious to others and spread around.
Warts are itchy and painful . Warts are also present in a variety of forms and usually develop on the feet, fingers, face or any other area of the skin. In particular, warts can grow singly or in clusters, which can spread quickly even with slight touches.
Warts do not affect health, but they cause irritation and loss of skin aesthetics. It is therefore essential to get rid of warts.
What cause warts?
Warts are very common, according to statistics, more than 40% of the population in the world encounter this problem .
The HP virus and other viruses that cause warts penetrate the body through the following pathways:
- Through scratches, nail bites, pet bites. Poor hand hygiene, or barefoot. This is more common in children with hyperactivity, less tolerance for sandy soil and less consciousness of manual hygiene than adults.
- From person to person due to shared personal items such as towels, alkaline nails…
- Metabolic disorder.
- The weakening of the immune system is more common in older people or pregnant women than the others.
Essential oils for wart remover
1. Tea tree oil for warts
Tea tree oil is one of the best essential oils for plantar warts that you should know.
How to do:
- Place the tea tree oil directly into the wart, and seal the bandage overnight.
- The sensitive skin, or baby skin, can be added to coconut oil at a rate of 2 drops of tea tree oil + 1 drop of coconut oil, then applied to the skin of the wart.
- To avoid recurring, it is sometimes necessary to apply the tea tree oil on the skin to kill the HPV virus. Or soak your feet with Epsom salt and tea tree oil.
2. Oregano oil warts
Because of the carvacrol component, oregano oil is one of the best oils to burn off acne, warts even the most stubborn ones .
Oregano oil is a potent killer and efficient supportive agent for the immune system.
Oregano oil is proven to protect the body against many strains of bacteria such as E.coli, Staph, and Salmonella.
- To remove warts, you just apply oregano oil directly into the warts
- Leave it overnight
- Then rinse with water in the morning
- Do this oil until warts dry and flake
3. Lemon essential oil for warts
Lemon oil can actually remove the herpes simplex, removing the virus – the cause of sores. It is also one of the most fabulous oils for treating shingles.
Lemon oil contains terpenes, aldehydes, coumarin, isopimpinellin, bergapten, and citron- phenes which help to eliminate the cells that cause warts.
Also, lemon essential oil helps to relieve pain, diuretic, beauty skin, make sense of refreshing, calm spirit, reduce fatigue, tension.
To completely remove warts, you just need to drop a drop of lemon essential oil directly on warts, leave overnight then rinse with water, daily use, apply until they fall out.
4. Menthol – one of the most incredible essential oils for warts removal
Peppermint Oil (mint oil) is one of the most commonly used oils. Peppermint has a beneficial effect against some viruses, including the herpes virus causing herpes .
How to remove warts:
- You just need to apply peppermint oil to warts
- Then leave 3 to 4 hours
- Rinse with warm water
- Do this oil in a few weeks to get the best result
Menthol oil is a powerful essential oil, so the use of peppermint oil treatment should also note several factors. The skin and skin of each person are different, so before using it, you should try on a small skin for 2 to 3 days to make sure your skin does not irritate mint.
5. Clove oil- one of the most effective essential oils for warts on feet
This oil contains antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Clove oil is very beneficial for the treatment of painful warts on your feet.
Clove oil has the second best effect in twenty-one essential oils that are resistant to bacteria including E.Coli and K.Pneumoiae.
To get rid of warts:
- You can apply clove oil to skin parts that have warts, then rinse with warm water
- Or you can soak feet in lukewarm water with some drops of clove oil
6. Garlic oil- one in top essential oils to remove warts
Garlic contains a lot of antibiotics that are resistant to the attack of the virus. Also, garlic oil also contains a lot of salicylic acids to destroy the epidermis infected with a virus .
To say goodbye with warts, you rubbed garlic oil on the surface of acne, after being treated with garlic oil, warts will go away within two weeks.
7. Santolina insular- essential oil for warts
This oil has flowers in the chrysanthemum family, and it has been shown to kill the virus and prevent it from transmitting it from one cell to another .
How to use this essential oil:
- Apply this oil on the ugly warts
- Leave it in 5 to 6 hours, or you may leave it overnight
- Rinse with water in the morning
- It may take 2 to three weeks to take the result
8. Manuka oil – one of the essential oils for genital warts
Manuka Oil is one of the essential antiviral oils that prevent some of the viri from spreading if applied early, particularly in genital parts.
When using this oil for warts, be sure to use it as soon as you notice warts appear, which will give maximum effect.
9. Ginger oil- one of the essential oils for skin tags
Like gherkins, ginger oil can also help with the virus-resistant drug treatment. It has potent antiviral properties.
Ginger oil is also known as one of the best essential oils for moles by drying and removing moles.
To use ginger oil for warts you may:
- Put some drops of ginger oil in warm water
- Soak your feet with warts in
- After 30 to 60 minutes, you can take your feet out and dry you feet
- You also use ginger oil with some other fabulous essential oils for warts to get the most effective result.
Home remedies for warts
1. How to treat planters warts effectively with garlic
The best way to cure garlic warts is through the action of Azooene, diallyl-trisulfide, diallyl disulfide and active sulfur ingredient that can kill bacteria, fight inflammation, antiseptic and help to kill warts effectively .
Also, the allicin activity in garlic helps the skin to become whitish, smooth, enhance the resistance, limit the development of pathogenic bacteria on the skin, help the tissue on the skin become healthy.
How to cure warts with garlic:
- You just pound a bunch of garlic and put on warts.
- Note apply immediately after pounding because allicin active substances will be quickly oxidized in the air.
- You do this treatment at least three times a week. Each time after the implementation, it is necessary to wash the skin again with salt water diluted.
2. How to cure water warts in the legs, use hand with aloe vera
Aloe vera not only beautify the face but also has many uses in the antiseptic and treatment of other skin diseases.
The aloe vera composition contains malic acid, which is used to kill bacteria, eliminate dead cells, collapse the acne effectively.
So use aloe vera in hand warts, mere feet that bring high efficiency.
This is a simple acupuncture tip:
- You only need to select one of these aloe vera branches
- Slice some sugar to drain the yellow resin and filter the meat.
- Continue to bring the meat puree and apply directly to the skin with acne.
- For about 20 minutes for the nutrients in your skin to permeate the skin, you rinse the skin treated with clean water.
3. Effective warts treatment with perilla leaves
Many studies have shown that perilla leaves contain many perils aldehydes and limonene, which can regulate skin secretions and inhibit the growth of bacteria.
The treatment of warts in this hand is applied by many people for the simple advantage, cost savings. In particular, the leaves are very benign so they can be applied to all areas, irrespective of skin type (dry, oily, combination, acne prone skin or scratches).
How to make warts treatment from this very simple natural:
- You only need to choose 200g perilla leaves
- Wash and turn puree and filter the juice to be evenly over the acne.
- Persevere at least three times a week.
- Note when done, you can add a few stone salt granules and wash your face after applying.
4. How to treat thuja warts at home effectively with green bananas
The green banana peel seems to be used to treat the wart is extremely effective. This implementation is also extremely simple:
- You prepare a green banana, peel the shell.
- You cut the shell into small pieces for easy implementation.
- Use clean salt water to clear warts; you use the face in rubbing the banana rubbing strongly on the acne.
- At this time, the banana plastic will penetrate into each wart.
- Leave the surface dry again with clean water. Just persist in a week, warts will quickly disappear.
5. How to treat warts effectively with lime betel
This is a very effective way of treating warts, but you have to suffer pain and sorrow. You do the following:
- Prepare a needle, disinfectant knife carefully treated with alcohol 90 degrees.
- Use alcohol or salt water to clean the area of warts. Use a knife to cut around warts, remove liquid from the needle. At this time you will feel a little pain and bloodshed but so effective promotion.
- Apply directly lime betel nut on warts.
- Use cotton gauze bandage until dry, then remove the rinse with clean water.
- Lime betel will promote the bactericidal effect, quickly reduce warts.
6. How to treat simple warts with fresh figs
Fresh figs have the ability to flatten warts and reduce swelling as they contain more antioxidants and have antiviral activity in water.
The fresh figs also help prevent the infection caused by warts, helping to prevent warts from spreading effectively.
How to treat warts at home, it is very simple:
- Cut fresh figs and apply plastic directly to the skin. Apply this measure at least three times a day.
- Perform two consecutive weeks to achieve the desired effect.
However, when you do, you should avoid exposure to sunlight because the plastic can be easily sunburned, causing your skin to tan very quickly.
7. Apple cider vinegar warts removal
Apple cider vinegar is used as a supportive ingredient to effectively remove residual tumors on the skin.
However, there is a note to keep in mind that apple cider vinegar has a small amount of acid, so you should not use apple cider vinegar to treat warts or acne in the eyelid area.
How to treat warts with apple vinegar:
- Clean the area of warts, pimples, and skin around with clean water or diluted soap.
- To effectively treat warts, first, moisturize the wart with a cotton ball and then immerse it in the wart area for 15 minutes. After this time you dry.
- Continue to get a cotton ball and dip it in apple cider vinegar, use a wart removing bandage or cotton swab to fix the cotton swab, and leave it for 15 minutes.
These are some useful tip for you guys about essential oils for warts. We are greatful thank to your LIKE and SHARE.